I originally started this song by sampling an old Jukebox that was on it’s last legs. The intro started out this way and the rest of the music followed. The bridge takes a mellow turn and builds right back to that big chorus for the outro. Have a listen! This music kit includes the following:
- A main ‘theme song’
- An alternate version of the main song with all found sound (tape clicks, etc.) removed)
- All six individual sections of the song as loops. This allows you to drag & drop each ‘part’ of the song as long or as little as you need to fit your project.
- Two loopable drum beats
- One loopable organ sample
- Two loopable guitar samples
- One loopable synth ‘stinger’
This download includes fourteen individual WAV files. Listen below for a sampler of the assets included in this kit.
Email us if you have an questions.