What license do I need to buy?
What is the catch with the free music?
The freebies you find on this site are released under the ShareAlike 4.0 CC License. Attribution is required under this license (meaning you should give credit by linking back to this site) but a shout out would warm my cold, black heart even more :).
What is a ‘music kit’?
You’ll find three different types of downloads in our music supply…
- Singles – These, unlike kits, are just a single piece of music without all the extras included.
- Music Kits – Packages of multiple audio files that include not only original music, but short ‘stings’, loopable clips, etc. to make your editing life reeeeeally easy.
- Bundles – Once in a while, I’ll put together collections of multiple singles OR multiple kits that all fit together somehow. These are like super mega packs.
Who makes the music?
Where are you based out of?
What equipment is used in the S.L.A.E. studio?
- DAW: Ableton Live
- Software PLugins: Too many to list. Lots from WAVES, lots from Native Instruments, EzDrummer, ProjectSam, etc.
- Ableton Push
- M-Audio Axiom 61
- MOTU Track 16
- Yorkville YSM5 Studio Monitors
- Mics: SM57, SM58, Audio-Technica condensors, who even knows what others anymore…
- Almost all of my acoustic instruments are off-brand beaters, I’m not a fan of delicate instruments. 🙂
What is your return policy?
We have a full money-back guarantee. If you have any issues with one of your purchases from the music supply, we’ll get you your money back. But wait, doesn’t that mean you could purchase something, get your money back and still have the files? Yep. It does. However, if you then used that music it would be both illegal and pretty uncool.
I’m more interested in this site being a community of creators than I am in squeezing pennies out of you – so I want you to be completely satisfied with spending your hard earned cash. If you aren’t, just let me know.